Lawrence C. Hill, Esq.
Larry is a top-rated trial attorney licensed to practice in all courts in Nevada. Larry has been recognized as one of the Silver State’s Top Attorneys and Legal Elite by the Nevada Business Magazine and 10 Best in Client Satisfactions by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. Larry maintains an AV Preeminent Rating with Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating for both ethical standards and legal ability.
Lawrence Hill and Associates was founded with the goal of providing aggressive and effective representation for clients while providing honest and affordable legal services with the utmost focus on clients.
Larry practices primarily in the area of personal injury for persons hurt due to the negligence of others, criminal defense, and immigration. He was named to Super Lawyers – Rising Stars of Mountain States list as one of the top attorneys in Nevada for 2015, 2016, and 2017. He is also a Board Member of the Asian American Advocacy Clinic, a non-profit organization that advocates for the marginalized minorities in our community.
- Nevada, 2010
- State Bar of Nevada Member, 2010 – Present
- Clark County Bar Association Member, 2011 – Present
- Las Vegas Asian Bar Association Member, 2011 – Present
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance Member, 2010 – Present
- Nevada Justice Association Member, 2010 – Present
- Asian American Advocacy Clinic Special Legal Advocate, 2013 – Present
- Rising Stars – Mountains States Super Lawyers, 2017
- Avvo – Client’s Choice Award, 2017
- America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2017 and 2018
- Top 100 Attorneys in Nevada MYVEGAS Magazine, 2016
- Legal Elite 2015 Nevada Business Magazine, 2015
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2015
- Top Criminal Defense Attorney under 40 Top 10 under 40, 2014
- Top Lawyer of the Valley
- Desert Companion Magazine, 2014
- Expertise – Best Immigration Lawyers in Las Vegas, 2017
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law
JD – Juris Doctor