Auto Accidents in Las Vegas, NV
If you or a loved one is ever involved in a motor vehicle collision, the first person that you should call is an experienced attorney who will get you compensation for your damages. Car accidents are NEVER SIMPLE to deal with, but insurance companies will try to make it SEEM SIMPLE only to quickly abandon your claim for a fragment of the compensation that you rightfully deserve. At the moment of impact, as the metal crunches and the glass shatters, you begin an unexpected and difficult journey. Aside from the obvious damage to your vehicle, even the “slightest” of collisions can have devastating and painful effects on your body. Often times you are forced to deal with much more than your physical pain, as the aftermath of your accident can lead to stressful factors that further complicate your life. The pain causes you to miss valuable time from work, while medical bills begin to accumulate and cause you stress, making it more difficult to adequately heal from your injuries. The emotional and financial distress affects you as well as your family and friends. Once the insurance company convinces you to settle your claim for a low offer, there is no longer anything that you can do. Do not let yourself get victimized twice. If you are in an accident, call the Law Offices of Lawrence C. Hill IMMEDIATELY and let our motivated team of knowledgeable professionals get you through the process and fight for the MAXIMUM COMPENSATION you deserve.
Common Causes of Auto Accidents
Attorney Lawrence C. Hill and his law firm commonly work to help their clients obtain compensation for accidents caused by the following common factors.
- Distracted Driving. One of the most common causes of automobile collisions is distracted driving. A short drive can take a dangerous turn by a momentary distraction, particularly by those who insist on texting, or talking on the phone, while driving. But even without the use of phones, a car ride can be full of dangerous distractions: eating, changing the radio station, inputting an address on a navigation system, searching for something in the car, or looking at something other than the road.
- Unsafe Road Conditions. Las Vegas roads are frequently undergoing construction, which can create hazardous conditions to which drivers are unfamiliar. However, one of the most significant hazards on Las Vegas roads is created by sudden rainfall. Rain brings oil to the surface, making the roads extremely slippery. This can spell disaster when drivers fail to adjust to wet roads by properly reducing their speed and adequately increasing their distance from other vehicles.
- Driving Under the Influence. Drivers impaired by alcohol or drugs put pedestrians and other drivers at serious risk. The response skills and judgment of intoxicated drivers are often diminished. Excessively speeding, turning abruptly, swerving from lane to lane, wrong-way driving, and performing reckless maneuvers, are common signs of intoxicated driving. A lot of accidents occur when one driver is under the influence.
- Reckless Driving. The driver of the car that struck you may have acted recklessly while driving. This could include speeding, dangerous turns, swerving from lane to lane, or wrong-way driving.
- Malfunctioning Equipment. Tire blowouts or air bags that fail to deploy when an accident occurs can cause serious or fatal injuries. Brake system failures, stuck acceleration pedals, and defective seatbelts are occurrences that may be considered automotive defects that are beyond your control. When there is an automotive defect involved in the occurrence of an accident, the manufacturer should be held accountable for any injuries sustained. Automobile manufacturers, auto parts manufacturers, and dealerships may be liable if a vehicle fails to operate properly, or contains a defective part that leads to an accident causing injury. For this type of case, you may be entitled to further compensation by the manufacturer.
Regardless of the above factors, many of the accidents that occur here in Nevada are preventable and caused by negligent drivers who disregard the safety of others on the road. It is important to seek legal assistance from an experienced law firm like the Law Offices of Lawrence C. Hill, because we know what it is that you need to prove your needs to the insurance company and obtain the best possible compensation for your claim.
Timing Matters! Speak to an Attorney ASAP!
CALL US! When you have been involved in a car accident, it is very important that you speak to an attorney as soon as possible. With us, you can rest assured that every effort is being made towards your case. Please keep in mind that the longer you wait, the more harm your case could fall into, so you must take action early on. Our experienced team will analyze your case and quickly give it the jump start it needs to maximize your compensation.